The AEX/PolarStar Warfighter EPAR (Electro-Pneumatic Airsoft Rifle) is powered by PolarStar's Ver II Fusion Engine (patent pending).
• Full Auto and Programmable Burst Fire Modes
• User Selectable Open Bolt and Closed Bolt Firing Modes
• Instant trigger response (faster than a MOSFET w/ lipo)
• Equipped with electronic Fire Control Unit (FCU) with LCD screen and joystick
• Independently adjustable muzzle velocity (FPS) and rate of fire (RPS)
• Uses TM-compatible M4/M16 AEG Magazines
• Designed and Manufactured in the USA. Patent Pending Design.
Please note that there are 2 types of external gas sources you can use: CO2 and HPA. CO2 is the standard for most paintball guns on the market. It is cheap, easy to use and available at any paintball field or store. HPA or high pressure air is a step above CO2. It does not freeze on extended periods of full auto fire and is much more consistant than CO2. The bad part is, the tanks are VERY expensive and finding places to fill them can be a challenge. Most paintball fields and stores can fill them, but not all.