- Single Quick Disconnect has an 1/8" NPT threaded fitting at one end and a female/coupler quick disconnect fitting on the other end.Daytona guns require this option since they utilize a higher flow rate on the regulator side fitting.
- Dual Quick Disconnect has a male quick disconnect fitting on one end and a female quick disconnect fitting on the other end. You will need to choose a regulator adapter if you are upgrading from a standard air rig and use this adapter to replace the existing fitting on your regulator. This allows you to quickly swap lines or disconnect your line from your air rig, which simplifies the process of taking your tank out of your back pack. You can even leave your line weaved through your gear!
- Light Weight/Less Bulky/Take up less room in pack
- Under half the price of most air rigs on the market for the same performance and reliablity.
- Ease of PSI adjustment
- Includes the latest state of the art Amped Line
- Very easy to maintain and one of the most reliable and consistant regulators on the market
- Comes with everything you need to attach your PR-15/Fusion Engine to your choice of SLP tank.
- Ninja 48/3000 Aluminum PRO V2 SLP Tank
- Ninja 62/3000 Aluminum PRO V2 SLP Tank