he R-Series is the next evolution in Apex’s mission to bring you a feature packed AEG at a surprisingly good price. The R-Series is centered on a new aggressive receiver design, one that instantly differentiates the Apex brand from the multitudes of M4 clones on the market. The R-series receiver combines practical function with updated combat rifle styling. All controls are fully ambidextrous.
Internally, the R-Series uses the same gearbox as the Mark 13 series, but with the electric blowback function removed to better battery performance and piston lifespan. A 6.03mm tightbore barrel and metal rotary hop up unit comes standard. Every carbine length R-Series shoots approximately 400 fps, and every CQB length R-Series shoots approximately 360 fps.
The Apex R-Series builds on its tradition of being Always Predator, Never Prey.
- Premium metal body with bolt lock function, laser cut markings and individual serial numbers
- One piece metal rotary adjustable hopup unit
- Reinforced metal gearbox with quick change main spring system and radiused cylinder cuts
- 9mm bearing bushings and high torque steel gears
- High torque motor
- 5 position tactical battery stock
- Full metal railed thin profile handguard
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Ambidextrous selector switch
- Ambidextrous bolt catch
- Flip up iron sights (adjustable)
- Flat top receiver
- Rear receiver sling loops
- 300 round metal high capacity magazine
- Velocity 390-400 fps (0.20g BB)
- Average rate of fire 900 rpm with 9.6V battery
- AMP draw 12-14 amps on full auto
- Length: 850 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Barrel Length: 445 mm