Olights robust and versatile remote pressure switches allow you to fully control your weapon light, with no clicky sound, while maintaining your preferred grip on the firearm. Replace the flashlight’s tail cap, run the cable to your desired location, and secure the pressure switch. It will momentarily activate the light, turn it on and off, and remember the last brightness setting used. You can also access strobe.
- Switch provides momentary light or constant on/off
- Memory function to remember last brightness setting used
- Pressure switch available in short (7.9 in / 20cm) and long (23.6 in / 60cm) cord lengths
- 3 key switch coiled cable stretches from 9.8 in / 25cm to 25.6 in / 65cm
- Compatible with multiple lights in the Olight family