The Fusion Engine is an HPA powered, solenoid driven, electronically controlled drop-in replacement for an AEGs gearbox. It purpose is to take on the role of any high performance gearbox in one reliable and easy to use package. If you are tired of the hassle and frustration of dealing with the constant modification and upkeep of an AEG, then it is time to take your airsoft experience to the next level.
Designed to answer the demands of todays hardcore airsoft player, the Fusion Engine is one of the most reliable, high performance airsoft systems available today. No mater if you need a high fire rate CQB setup or a high velocity sniper platform, the Fusion Engine can do it all without sacrificing dependability or trigger response. Constructed from CNC machined aluminum our system is extremely durable and is even capable of operating under extreme temperatures without decreased performance or reliability.
You can quickly change and adjust key functions of the engine via the on-board FCU (Fire Control Unit) which is no bigger than an AEGs MOSFET and can slip into an AKs Stock or upper receiver along with a small battery. Using the FCUs five position joystick and LCD display you will be able to easily adjust such functions as the systems cyclic rate, fire modes and nozzle timing on the fly.
With the Fusion Engine in your rifle you will also be able to adjust its muzzle velocity via the remote air rig (sold separately). Adjusting the PSI output on your air rig will allow you to fine tune your rifles muzzle velocity within an approximate 50 fps adjustment range so you will always be able to get it exactly where you want it. And then for larger velocity changes we offer a series of air nozzles with varying bore sizes to shift the velocity adjustment range up or down to best meet your requirements.
The best part is that our system is extremely user friendly. Even if you have only the basic understanding of an airsoft rifle, you will find that operating and manipulating this system is very simple and does not require a degree in airsoft engineering to figure out.
- Designed, manufactured and built in the U.S.A.
- Assembled from CNC machined aluminum components.
- User selectable Semi/Full Auto, Semi Auto Only and Variable Burst modes.
- Open Bolt and Closed Bolt firing modes.
- Independently adjustable velocity and cyclic rate.Interchangeable air nozzles to shift the velocity adjustment range up or down.
- Adjustable nozzle dwell and return to battery times to optimize feeding from any magazine.
- Easy to use Fire Control Unit (FCU) with LCD display and five position joystick.
- Uniform shot-to-shot air volume discharge allows for unmatched velocity consistency.
- Instantaneous trigger response. Faster than an AEG with a Li-po!
- Interfaces with stock AEG barrel/hop-chamber allowing for aftermarket barrel upgrades and the use of traditional AEG magazines.
- Capable of functioning in damp and sub-freezing climates without affecting performance or reliability.
- Required for operation: Complete TM Spec AK series AEG rifle, Air Rig, HPA Tank, Battery
- FE Profile Version 3
- FE Nozzle Type AK Series (FENZ-AK)
- Selector Pattern AK Series
- Cyclic Rate 500 RPM to 1,800 RPM
- Fire Modes Semi / 2 to 9 Shot Burst, Semi / Full Auto, Semi Only
- Power Source HPA (High Pressure Air via remote air rig)
- FCU Battery 7.4v Lipo w/ JST Connector (BAT-LIPO-74-250 )
- FCU Voltage Range 6.8v to 12v
- PSI Operating Range 90 psi. to 120 psi.
- Build Material Aluminum
- Weight .75 lbs
- (CO2 and Propane can not be used to power the Fusion Engine. Using liquid propellents such as this can result in damage to the system.)