The PMF1 MOSFET is one of the most durable on the market and is overengineered to last even against the toughest battery, spring, and motor combinations. These MOSFET's are MADE IN USA out of high quality components and instrument tested by a professional electronics manufacturing company.
Install a MOSFET to remove the high current load from your AEG trigger switch. MOSFET use extends the life of your trigger switch almost indefinitely and can increase the overall efficiency of your gun. The largest benefits can be seen with high velocity and high speed setups.
Click here to see the install guide!
- Compatible with NiCd, NiMh, and LiPo batteries up to 20V
- Factory tested for reliability
- Built in heatsink
- MOSFET protected against voltage spikes
- 16awg 12" battery and motor wire
- 24awg 24" gate wire
- Size = 1.2 x 0.62 x 0.26 inches
- Voltage = 8.4-20 VDC
- Peak Current = 195A
Part #: PMF1
Manufactured by: Reid Instruments