1.Velocity: FPS/ MPS.
2.Fire Rate: BB's per second BPS/BPM
3.Pre-set BB weight v.s. energy (Joule) 0.20g .023g 0.25g 0.30g 0.33g 0.43g 0.89g
4.Self-supply internal sensor light source. You can use it indoors or outdoors. Day time or night time.
5.Extra large size diameter, (20mm. You can even measure the velocity of paintballs.
6.External Barrel Adapter for aiming straight.
7.Using 6F22NT 9VBattery.
8.Auto shut down in 120 second to save battery life.
9.Blinking when low battery
10.Handheld small size: 12.5x5.5x5cm
11.Tri-pod adapter on the bottom.
12.6061T6Aircraft aluminum. Extremely durable.
- Shoot straight. Don’t shoot sensor or you will make the sensor dirty and the chronograph will lose accuracy.
- If the sensor is dirty, you have to open the box to clean it. Remember to remove the battery before you open the box. Always consult expert if you don’t know how to open the box.
- Open the battery cover by taking off 4 screws and change the battery.
- Single Shots will not register the BPS/BPN. Automatic firing will only achieve this data of BPS/BPN.
- Keep away from water and humid environment. Never punch the timer or let the timer fall to the ground.
- If the display is blinking, Please take off the “battery cover” and change the 9V battery.
- Wear goggles/shooting glasses at all times. (Everyone in the field should wear eye protection)
- Beware of ricochets from target shooting. (Wear eye protection at all times)