Specifications for HOLO Sight M553 A65-1 SU231 / PEQ - NV Compatible:
Click here for information on the EOTech Rebate
Transmission holography – 100% parallax free
-40 to 150 F
Submersible to 66 ft depth
Fogproof internal optics
Black (non-reflective black on some small components)
Adjustment (per click):
0.5 MOA (1/2” at 100 yds)
+/- 40 MOA travel
USSOCOM requirements dictated dual quick release throw levers designed specifically for the Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) mounting rail:
- Certain commercial variants of the MIL-STD-1913 rail specification may not be compatible with the SU-231/PEQ (M553) mounting assembly.
- The SU-231/PEQ (M553) base consists of (2) ARMS® throw levers and is only adaptable to rails that properly accept the ARMS® design.
Return to Zero:
Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
1.20” x 0.85” (30 x 23mm)
Shatter resistant laminate (3/16” thick)
Field of View (100 yds):
30 yds (28m) at a 4” eye relief
65MOA circle with quadrant ticks with 1 MOA aiming dot
Brightness Adjustment Range:
110,000: 1 brightest to lowest
Night Vision Brightness Range:
1000: 1 with NV switch engaged
2 x 123 lithium batteries
1100 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
Auto Battery Check Indicator:
Flashing reticle upon start-up
At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
Features of the EOTech WHS SU-231/PEQ (M553):
This US Government controlled item may not be exported to a foreign person, either in the U.S. or abroad, without a license or exemption from either the U.S. Department of Commerce or U.S. Department of State.
- Night Vision Compatible
- Require 2 x CR123 Lithium batteries
- Battery Life is about 1100 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- There are 30 brightness settings with scrolling feature (10 brightness settings for Night Vision use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Two options of auto shut-down, either HOLO Sight can shut down at 8 hrs or after 4 hrs
- Dual quick-release throw levers for instant attachment.
- Powered by two 123 Lithium batteries, allowing cross application with other electronic gear.
- 7mm (1/4") raised base to provide an operator a consistent cheek weld with all other standardized optics.
- 66 (2ATM) feet water submersibility.
- Battery cap tether to avoid loss in the field