The PolarStar PR-15 EPAR (Electro-Pneumatic Airsoft Rifle) is powered by PolarStar's Fusion Engine (patent pending) and is capable of fulfilling any role in a variety of field conditions. You will be able to play as a sniper, rifleman, support gunner, etc by simply adjusting your settings on the Fire Control Unit (FCU) with LCD display and joystick.
• Full Auto and Programmable Burst Fire Modes
• User Selectable Open Bolt and Closed Bolt Firing Modes
• Instant trigger response (faster than a MOSFET w/ lipo)
• Equipped with electronic Fire Control Unit (FCU) with LCD screen and joystick
• Independently adjustable muzzle velocity (FPS) and rate of fire (RPS)
• Fits all major airsoft AEG manufacturers M4/M16 receivers
• Uses TM-compatible M4/M16 AEG Magazines
• Designed and Manufactured in the USA. Patent Pending Design.
You will need an external Gas Setup to run this Airsoft Gun. It is highly recommended to use an HPA system and NEVER run the gun higher than 120PSI.
Our friends at Palmers were kind enough to create an Airsoft "kit" that has everything you need to just plug and play. Click here to jump to Palmers for your setup.
Please note that there are 2 types of external gas sources you can use. If you are not familiar with them, the first is CO2. The standard for most paintball guns on the market. It is cheap, easy to use and available at any paintball field or store. HPA or high pressure air is a step above CO2. It does not freeze on extended periods of full auto fire and is much more consistant than CO2. The bad part is, the tanks are VERY expensive and finding places to fill them can be a challenge. Most paintball fields and stores can fill them, but not all.