Dura Trax ONYX 210 Charger
- A super-small, lightweight built-in AC power supply is great for cramped pit spaces, and easy portability.
- Selectable charge currents of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A, and 5 amps, with an auto-trickle function.
- A custom peak detection system loads NiCd and NiMH batteries full of power.
- Pushbutton controls and audible tones make for easy setup and control.
- Large alligator clips on the DC input easily connect to most 12V DC power sources.
- A backup safety timer automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
- Includes a built-in output lead with standard plug.
- Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload safety devices ensure trouble-free operation and long duration.
AC input: 110V AC 60Hz
DC input: 11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clips
Battery types: 4-8 NiCd or NiMH cells (4.8-9.6V)
Battery capacity range: 750-7500mAh
Fast charge current: 0.8A, 1.5A, 3A, 5A linear (40W maximum)
Fast charge termination: peak detection
Fast charge safety timer: 90 minutes
Peak sensitivity: 8mV for NiCd, 5mV for NiMH
Auto-trickle current: 1/20 fast charge setting (0-250mA)
Controls: 3 pushbuttons
Display type: 7-segment custom LCD with blue backlight
Audible indicators: indicates start, stop, errors
Output connections: built-in lead with standard connector*
built-in jack for charging 4-8 cell radio batteries
Protective devices: solid-state reverse polarity and current overload
Case size: 5.75 x 5.25 x 1.81” (146 x 133 x 46 mm)
Weight: 19.2 oz. (543 g)