|Availability:||Out of stock|
Acetech AC6000 Chronograph
Acetech is a brand that is well known for its bright racer units but what you might not know is that they make superb chronographs. The AC6000 is a versatile chronograph because of the options to set BB weight, FPS or FPM, and joules.
The AC6000 can be held up to the gun’s muzzle. It has a tripod ready mounting hole, that keeps it steady so there’s no worrying about getting an inaccurate reading.
The AC6000 has the feature to save up to 25 memory slots and ROF which means less hassle of manual resetting the chronograph. The chronograph can auto calculate max, min, avg by shot memory as well as read a rate of fire range of 100-6000 RPM.
This chronograph is an essential tool for any airsofter, especially when they work on their guns at home, they don’t have to wait for the weekend to chronograph at the field.
- User-friendly interface
- Supports Micro-USB (5V/0.5A) power input
- Ammo parameter supports 5 memory slots
- 25 memory slots for velocity and ROF
- Idling and low battery auto power-off function
- Tripod mounting hole
- Can Chrono BB sizes ranging 4.5, 6mm, 9mm, 18mm
- Durable IR sensor self-calibration
- Easy 4-way push button design
- Auto-calculate max, min, avg by shot memory
- 36mm Shooting Port
- User-friendly 128x128 OLED display
Power: x2 AA batteries
Weight: 0.6 lbs
Dimension: 5.1in x 4.2in x 2.4in