Amped SLP Air Rig with 36'' Dual QD Line
Not yet rated | Create your own review
Please note, this air rig can NOT use any HPA tank that outputs higher than 300 PSI! SLP tanks are required!
This air rig is what we like to call our SLP (Super Low Pressure) Air Rig. This system incorporates a robust single regulator that allows you to adjust your PSI with the ease of twisting a knob or you can lock it out with the tourney lock notches cut into the nob itself.
This system is able to work with any SLP regulated HPA tank. This means that the tank must output at a pressure of 300 PSI or lower. Most typical HPA tank regulators output anywhere from 600-800 PSI. This lower HPA Output does not affect the performance of your gun since it requires well under 300 PSI of input. As a mater of fact, this means that your PSI needs to be stepped down less to be at an acceptable level (120PSI or less).
These air rigs are equipped with our state of the art Amped Line, which is a large bore line for your PolarStar or Daytona gun that is both flexible and durable. It is enclosed in a nylon sheathing that will not affect its flexibility but will help protect it from damage. We offer the outer sheathing in multiple colors to suit your loadout.
Our line is available in the following configurations for this air rig:
- Single Quick Disconnect has an 1/8" NPT threaded fitting at one end and a female/coupler quick disconnect fitting on the other end.Daytona guns require this option since they utilize a higher flow rate on the regulator side fitting.
- Dual Quick Disconnect has a male quick disconnect fitting on one end and a female quick disconnect fitting on the other end. You will need to choose a regulator adapter if you are upgrading from a standard air rig and use this adapter to replace the existing fitting on your regulator. This allows you to quickly swap lines or disconnect your line from your air rig, which simplifies the process of taking your tank out of your back pack. You can even leave your line weaved through your gear!
PolarStar users can use either of the above options.
- Light Weight/Less Bulky/Take up less room in pack
- Under half the price of most air rigs on the market for the same performance and reliablity.
- Ease of PSI adjustment
- Includes the latest state of the art Amped Line
- Very easy to maintain and one of the most reliable and consistant regulators on the market
- Comes with everything you need to attach your PR-15/Fusion Engine to your choice of SLP tank.
Max pressure for this line is 200 PSI.
This air rig is compatible with these following items:
- Ninja 48/3000 Aluminum PRO V2 SLP Tank
- Ninja 62/3000 Aluminum PRO V2 SLP Tank
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review