- Krytac billet style Aluminum alloy receivers
- Stamped Krytac trademarks
- Defiance TR210 M-LOK rail
- 8mm ball bearing bushing gearbox with inline MOSFET
- Ambidextrous fire selector and realistic locking bolt and bolt release
- Defiance motor grip
- 6 position Defiance adjustable stock
The Trident MK2 CRB-M is a modernized carbine that excels in close quarters and wide open outdoor engagements. The Trident MK2 CRB-M utilizes a 10.5 barrel and 10 free floating, DEFIANCE TR210, M-LOK hand guard. The DEFIANCE hand guard features three prongs at the front that can be used to brace the gun against barricades, eliminating the need for an aftermarket barricade stop rail accessory. The MK2 aluminum receivers feature a modern design with a stamped KRYTAC logo and includes an integrated enlarged trigger guard. An originally designed DEFIANCE pistol grip enhances the rifles comfort and grip. Additional features, ambidextrous fire selector and a locking bolt that provides easy access to the KRYTAC rotary hop-up system. The KRYTAC rotary hop-up has 15 adjustment settings and a numbered adjustment wheel for a quick reference point to determine how much hop is needed. The KRYTAC adjustable battery stock features two different battery configurations, nunchuck style batteries can fit in the tubes or a small lithium polymer brick battery can fit at the rear of the stock in front of the buttpad. A third battery option for the Trident MK2 CRB is a stick battery in the buffer tube. The stock also features two QD sling swivel divots as well as a loop for strap type sling attachments. The Trident MK2 CRB features the latest in shooting sports technology and it has the internals to back them up.
Internally, the Trident MK2 CRB features a reinforced 8mm ball bearing gearbox with integrated MOSFET to regulate electronic signals and to protect the trigger contacts. The corners of the gearbox that surround the cylinder feature a smooth radius, as opposed to a 90 angle, to prevent fracture. Also, the gearbox shell features a small window on the left side where lubrication can be applied directly to the gears or piston, this window is also convenient for inspecting the angle of engagement with the gearbox fully assembled. Additional gearbox features include a modular spring guide system that will allow the spring to be changed without completely disassembling the gearbox. The KRYTAC piston is made of a durable, lightweight polymer and features 4 metal teeth, with the 2nd to last tooth absent. The Cylinder head is padded with an enlarged rubber bumper to optimize the angle of engagement and to absorb energy from the impact of the piston assembly. The material for the gears have been especially formulated to be very strong, Rockwell test figures on the KRYTAC gears are much higher than industry norms. Turning all of the drive train components is the KRYTAC high torque motor, capable of 30,000 revolutions per minute unloaded.
The Trident MK2 CRB-M is one of the best multipurpose AEGs that performs at a high level in a multitude of different scenarios.
- Length: 675mm - 787mm (26.5" - 31") (Adjustable)
- Weight: 2500g (5.5lbs)
- Inner Barrel: 280mm (6.05mm Diameter)
- Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Cap M4 magazine. Works with Tokyo Marui, Matrix, G&P and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
- Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
- Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
- Motor: Long Type
- Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Front and Rear Sights, Manual
- Battery: 9.6v 1600mAh Butterfly Type (Battery not included. Wired to the stock with Small Tamiya connector) (NOTE: Battery output rating should not exceed 30 amps)
- Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
- Manufacturer: Krytac
- FPS Range: 380-400
Item No: KTAEGTR2CRBMFG