PTS EPM X Poly Mag TM RS w/ Magpod Base
The PTS® Enhanced Polymer Magazine, or EPM for short, is a new type of Mid-capacity Polymer Magazine for AEGs. The EPM is a truly unique AEG magazine, inside and out. Externally it features a Dupont Zytel Polymer shell, with recessed panels for better grip, and unique magazine well guides that reduce snagging when the magazine is drawn from and reinserted into pouches.
The bullet window with the fake 556 rounds isn't just for show. When the magazine is fully loaded, at the base of the see-through bullet window, an orange follower comes into view. This is a remarkable design feature unique to the EPM as it allows the end user to pick up any EPM magazine and immediately know if the magazine is filled to capacity and ready to go. It also acts a visual indicator for the user to known when to stop loading the magazine.
This mid capacity AEG magazine holds 150 rounds with the same reliability that all PTS magazines have long been famous for. It is compatible with Version 2 based M4 AEGs by TM, KWA, PTS PDR-C, PTS ERG series, PTS Masada, G&P, the VFC 416, the CA 416 and the AMOEBA AM Variants.
The MAGPOD is designed specifically for the PMAG baseplate style mounted. It replaces the floor plate and fills the void in front for more durable. Its optimized footprint virtually eliminates see-saw motion when using the magazine as a monopod. It features an overmolded Santoprene basepad for improved traction on hard/slick surfaces, and stippled side panels, which provide a better gripping. Dot matrix on the base plate allows the user to mark the magazine with alphanumeric characters or pictograms for identification.
- BBs bullet full load indicator
- High efficiency compression spring
- Transparent magazine inner part for easy check-up and repairing
- Complex size BB STOPPER for better compatibility
- Floorplate comes with MAGPOD Base Plate
- Durable 15% Glass Fiber reinforced PA6 material
- Double injection molded TPU basepad for improved traction on hard surfaces
- Dot matrix on the base plate allows the user to mark the magazine with alphanumeric characters or pictograms for identification.
Size €“ 180 x 90 x 30mm
Weight - 195g approx.
Material - DuPont Zytel Polymer
Base Plate - MAGPOD Base Plate
Capacity - 150rounds
Color - Black
Item No: PT152450607