|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Fortis REV™ II rail system is rugged, lightweight, free-float rail system for most airsoft M4 guns setups. The REV™ II rail is installed with a standard barrel nut and offers 12-inches of continuous 1913 mil-spec Picatinny rail along the top of the rifle that feels and looks like a completely monolithic (one piece) upper. Anti-rotation tabs integrated into the inside diameter of the rail system ensures that the rail stays locked in position and contributes to the rifle’s rigidity.
The REV® II M-LOK® features the Magpul M-LOK® mounting system, a modular rail system that decreases overall gun weight and increases customizability. The M-LOK® is utilized on the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions and runs down almost the entire length of the rail, allowing the user to attach an abundance of lights, grips, rail sections, and all other M-LOK® accessories. There are also four rotation limited QD sockets at the front and rear of the rail at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions to allow for the usage of a 2-point sling.
- Rugged, lightweight, free-float rail system
- Contiguous mil-spec 1913 top rail
- Magpul M-LOK® mounting system at the 3, 6 & 9 o'clock.
- M-LOK (Modular Lock) mounting system for accessories to rail.
- Rotation limited QD sockets and anti-rotation tabs (fits forged style airsoft upper receivers).
- Color – Black
- Coating – Black Anodized Finish
- Material – 6000 series Aluminum
- Length – 12.5” (316mm)
- Dimensions (in packaging) – 345 x 71 x 60 mm
- Weight – 209g approx.
- Compatibility – Most standard (34.5mm) Airsoft AR15 Barrel Nut (Not Included)
- Inside Diameter – 1.360” (34.5mm)
- License: Fortis® logo and related brand names are trademarks of Fortis Manufacturing® in the United States and/or other countries and are used for airsoft replicas under worldwide license by PTS Syndicate, Ltd.
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. PTS will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this product.