Tokyo Marui M40A5 OD
New from Tokyo Marui is the U.S.M.C. (United States Marine Corps) M40A5 Bolt Action Spring Sniper Rifle.
The M40 series used by the US Marine Corps is based off the Remington M700 Sniper Rifle. Among them, the M40A5 is equipped with a thermal vision mount to greatly enhance nighttime shooting ability.
- Two stock models: OD (Olive Drab) stock, which enhances the camouflage effect or a fearless black stock.
- MacMillan type stock: A stock made of resin to the shape and texture of the real thing. The cheekpiece at the rear of the stock can be adjusted up / down and left / right just the real thing. It also comes with 4 spacers that can change the thickness of the butt plate.
- Reproduced the realistic and heavy appearance: By adopting metallic materials for the main parts other than the stock (such as outer barrel, muzzle brake, receiver, mount base, etc.).
- Fast and speedy operation: Equipped with an indicator that shows the rifle is cocked or not and a bolt handle lock mechanism that prevents erroneous operation of the handle during cocking. Furthermore, by shortening the bolt stroke to 68 mm, it is possible to operate the bolt accurately and quickly.
- BB loading system: When a magazine is not installed or when an empty magazine is installed, a safety mechanism that does not allow BBs to enter the chamber.
- Trigger system: To make it easy to understand the shear release point (the point where the trigger releases and the rifle fires) the trigger weight and the stroke distance can be adjusted according to your preference.
- Mount base: In addition to the mount base for the optical site, an accessory mount which is also a feature of M40A5 is standard equipment. Various optional parts corresponding to width 20 mm (Picatinny standard) can be installed.
- Realistic pressed magazine: 35rd magazines are used which feature a pressed steel outer casing like the real thing.
|Approx FPS (+/- 5%)||280+|
|Fire Selector||One Shot Per Cock|
|Powered By||Spring (Springer)|
|Included Extras||Starter BB Pellets|