AEX SANTA CLARA
We are a full service Airsoft Shop with technicians on-hand to upgrade, repair or make modifications to your airsoft guns, parts or accessories. No appointments necessary, just drop on by and let us know what you need!
3390 B Keller St Santa Clara, Ca 95054
Monday through Saturday: 11am - 7pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
*NOTE: Our Santa Clara store will be OPEN SUNDAYS
July 4th - Closed
Thanksgiving Eve - 11-4pm
Thanksgiving (4th Thu in Nov) - Closed
Day after Thanksgiving - Open (Black Friday)
Christmas Eve - Closed
Christmas - Closed
New Year's Eve - Closed
New Years Day - Closed
Welcome to the Airsoft Extreme Arena! If you are looking to learn the sport of airsoft or looking for a quick game, the Arena is the perfect choice for you! Conveniently located beside our shop in Santa Clara, the Arena offers 8000 square feet of outdoor airsoft excitement in a close quarters battle configuration. The field is rearranged every month to provide you with a new and exciting experience every time you play. We provide a covered staging area next to field where you can store your equipment, or rest and reload between games.
It doesn’t matter if you are brand new to the hobby or a veteran player, the Arena offers a great way to learn and enhance your skills in a safe and fun environment. We also rent all the equipment you need to play for one low price. Whether you want to try out airsoft for the first time, or you want to get in some game time without having to spend all day at one of the other fantastic airsoft fields in the greater San Francisco Bay Area, the AEX Arena is the perfect choice for you. The Arena is also available for private parties. See below for more details.
- Monday - Saturday: 12 – 6 pm
- Sundays: 11 AM - 3 PM (except where closed on holidays or for private parties)
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY
- Arena is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. There is no guaranteed entry. We do not accept reservations. NOTE: We only provide referees for gameplay on Saturdays
- LIABILITY WAIVERS are REQUIRED of all players. We allow players ages 10 and up.
- MINORS (ages 10-17) must provide a liability waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. Non-parental or guardian adult signatures will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS, WE WILL VERIFY.
- Click HERE to download and print our liability waiver. Or, fill one out in store.
- Full seal airsoft or paintball goggle that is ANSI Z87.1 rated (available for rent)
- Full face hard mask – no soft face protection allowed (available for rent)
- Gloves (available for rent)
- Knee pads (available for rent)
- Any rifle (gas, electric or spring) under 350 fps with 0.20g BBs
- Any green gas pistol under 350 fps with 0.20g BBs
- Any CO2 pistol under 350 fps with 0.20g BBs
- All HPA powered guns (rifle or pistol) MUST chrono at the muzzle at 300 fps with 0.20g BBs
- NO FULL AUTO FIRE IS ALLOWED IN THE ARENA
- Rental packages: Includes field fee, rifle, magazine, battery, full mask, knee pads, gloves, and 1000 BBs
- Half day rental package: (Mon - Sat)
- $45 (3 hours play time)
- Full day rental package: (inc Sundays)
- $50 (over 3 hours, play until close)
- Field fee only: (Mon-Sat)
- 3 hours: $15
- All day: $20
- (over 3 hours, play until close)
- Sundays: $25 (Flat Fee anytime between 11am-3pm)
- Electric rifle: $15, includes battery and one magazine
- Pistol/shotgun: $10 (gas must be purchased separately)
- Extra magazine for any of the above: $5
- Paintball mask: $5
- Gloves: $5
- Knee pads: $5
- Bag of 1000 BBs: $5
Rentals are subject to availability. Propane is not allowed with rentals.
- $100 per hour, minimum 3 hours, maximum 6 hours (max 4hrs on Sun)
- $20 per person, equipment rental fee for each non-equipped player
- Individual equipment rental prices above apply
- Private party reservations are available Mon to Sat, from noon to 6 pm, and Sundays from 11 am to 3pm.
- Reservations must be made one week in advance. The full rental amount will be charged at time of reservation. Cancellations may be made 24 hours in advance with full refund. Cancellations within 24 hours of game time are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- You may bring decorations, food and drink for your party. The staging area has six picnic tables capable of accommodating up to 36 people. Airsoft Extreme does not provide decorations or flatware. We do not serve food and drink.
- Private parties may make their own rules for game play, including but not limited to full auto fire and higher velocities. However, Airsoft Extreme reserves the right to set the final gameplay rules.
- Click HERE to download and print our liability waiver.