THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. FOR AN ALTERNATIVE OPTION SEE:
This air rig is our rendition of the Firebase Air Rig. This system incorporates the Redline Firebase regulator which has all the bells and whistles!
Key features of the Firebase Air Rig include:
- Integrated tournament lock: By inserting a wire tie into the holes in the adjuster cap and around the hex nipple it blocks the velocity adjusting screw.
- Pressure Release Valve: As an added safety measure this regulator is fitted with a high flow pressure relief valve. The relief valve helps protect your Fusion Engine from an over pressure in the event of either a regulator malfunction or an accidental operator over-adjustment of the regulator.
- Easy PSI Adjustment: Allen Key PSI Adjustment
- Designed specifically for Airsoft applications
- Works with High Pressure (HPA) or Super Low Pressure (SLP) compressed air tanks.
- Comes with everything you need to attach your PR-15/Fusion Engine to your choice of HPA/SLP tank.
These air rigs are equipped with our state of the art Amped Line, which is a large bore line for your PolarStar or Daytona that is both flexible and durable. It is enclosed in a nylon sheathing that will not affect its flexibility but will help protect it from damage. We offer the outer sheathing in multiple colors to suit your loadout.
This line is available in the following configurations for this air rig:
- Single Quick Disconnect has an 1/8" NPT threaded fitting at one end and a female/coupler quick disconnect fitting on the other end.Daytona guns require this option since they utilize a higher flow rate on the regulator side fitting.
- Dual Quick Disconnect has a male quick disconnect fitting on one end and a female quick disconnect fitting on the other end. You will need to choose a regulator adapter if you are upgrading from a standard air rig and use this adapter to replace the existing fitting on your regulator. This allows you to quickly swap lines or disconnect your line from your air rig, which simplifies the process of taking your tank out of your back pack. You can even leave your line weaved through your gear!
Max pressure for this line is 200 PSI.