The Valken MI-9 Goggle took all the great features of their best-selling MI-7 mask and added a soft lower section. This rubber jawline helps promote bounce, absorbs bumps and jostling when crawling, and makes it easier to check down on a shoulder stock. The quick change, dual paned thermal lens offers excellent fog resistance and crystal clear vision of the playing field.
Valken Annex MI-9 Paintball Mask features:
- - Rubber lower jawline for bounce and comfort
- - Double-Paned, Thermal Lens system with Hardcoat Lens treatment, fog and scratch resistant polycarbonate construction
- - Dual-Layer comfort foam. Base layer SBR foam for impact absorption, exterior open-cell foam for sweat wicking and comfort
- - Extreme protection double layer foam located in both frame and ear
- - Premium microstitch strap for extra durability, elasticity, and eye-catching embroidered logos
- - Ultimate visibility, 160 degrees vertical and 260 degrees horizontal vision. See where youre walking!
- - Full ASTM and CE certification
- - Robust high-density injected polyethylene
- - Patented QuickChange lens-release system
- - Optimized sculpted visor for improved ball deflection and shade
- - Ultra-durable integrated strap and retention system for quick lens changes