The B.R.S.S. Recoil System
1. Buffer weight/Buffer guide rod reduces lateral movement of the buffer weight.
2. Buffer springs are located inside the buffer weight/buffer to increase buffer weight traveling distance to increase recoil.
3. Buffer weight/Buffer impacts buffer tube end cap to increase force of recoil.
4. Lightest buffer weight compared to other brands of recoil AEGs to reduce wear of gearbox internals.
5. BOLTs recoil system includes dampening springs buffer guide rod to reduce impulse shock force to increase durability and also allowing for higher rate of fire.
6. Gearbox internals are compatible with standard Tokyo Marui spec parts.
1. Buffer pads are installed inside the piston to reduce impact force from the buffer guide rod and the spring to increase gearboxs durability.
2.Piston body is made out of 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum with full steel tooth.
1. Stamp steel process and powder metallurgy for high strength and reduce gear noise when cycling.
1. One piece steel spur gear made with Metal Injection Molding technology.
1. Steel powder metallurgy with 10 Anti-Reversal Cuts to minimize back spinning of the gearbox.
1. Brand new design to match the BOLT bevel gear for more efficient back spinning breaking.
Increased Consistency and Durability
1. Machined out of solid block of 6061 aluminum with shock absorbing impact rubber.
1. Slim design grip for better ergonomics and closer to real firearm specification.
Internal mounting plate increases sturdiness of the mount.
Motor Grip Plate
1. Ported motor grip plate to improve venting to increase life of the motor.
1. Machined one piece 6061 aluminum outer barrel for high strength while maintaining low weight.
1. Anodized aluminum 6.00mm Tightbore barrel
250 feet effective range at 400FPS, 150 feet effective range at 350FPS.
1. Aluminum die-cast lower receiver with threaded mount for buffer tube to increase durability.
1. Machined 6061 aluminum for high strength while maintain light weight.
Drum Type Hop-Up Chamber
1. Large hop-up adjustment wheel to increase precision of the adjustment while reduce changes cause by vibration.