Includes a FREE 7.4v 1100 mah nunchuck lipo (1p74v1100v) and charger (aexv3)!
King Arms Proudly Presents:
Black Rain Ordnance BRO15 Licensed Rifles
Black Rain Ordnance is a true American success story. Founded in 2009, BRO manufactures high end, 100% US made modern sporting rifles with a unique profile and set of specifications. BRO is one of the few manufacturers of AR platforms in the US that uses 100% US sourced metals to produce their own rifle parts in house. The resulting rifles are extremely high quality and high performance. With their drive for quality and performance, Black Rain Ordnance is now recognized as one of the foremost manufacturers of modern sporting rifles in the world.
Black Rain is the only AR platform manufacturer to be featured as an official NRA rifle. See the story here: https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2015/10/26/review-black-rain-ordnance-2015-nra-limited-edition-rifle/
King Arms is a natural fit for producing licensed BRO rifles. Consistently recognized as one of the best airsoft manufacturers in the world, King Arms is the OEM manufacturer responsible for many high end, licensed replicas distributed by other companies. This is the first time King Arms is releasing a licensed product under its own name.
The BRO FALLOUT15 rifle feels like quality. It is hefty, yet well balanced, and feel solid throughout. There is no evidence of rattling or looseness that is quickly felt in many other airsoft guns. The one piece barrel sits firmly and securely inside the free float BRO handguard ??? another sign of very high quality engineering and assembly.
Every control is crisp and smooth. The selector switch has no play and cycles through it???s three positions with smooth, even pressure. The magazine catch locks in the magazine with an audible click, and the TWS magazine has very little play in the magazine well. With a 7.4V battery, the trigger response is very quick and snappy???surely a benefit of the MOSFET they incorporated into the gearbox. On full auto, the gun generates no other sound than the whir of the motor and the slap of the piston head.
The markings on the gun are cleanly etched, a hallmark of the careful CNC process by which every receiver and handguard is meticulously finished. The black finish on the rifles is clean and uniform in color, with no blemishes noticeable anywhere.
There are some unique features on the receivers that any veteran airsofter or collector would appreciate:
1) Fluted one piece metal outer barrel that looks sleek and aggressive
2) ???Anti-walk pins??? on the receiver for the ???real steel??? cool factor
3) Integral trigger guard that lines up with the grip smoothly, eliminating any tigger guard bite
4) Large, serrated charging handle latch that is easy to pull
5) Trigger serrations for a machined look
6) Locking bolt plate for easy hop up adjustment
7) Working bolt catch for releasing the bolt plate
8) Laser marked biohazard symbol on the bolt plate
9) ???Let It Rain??? lasered on the dust cover???a trademark of the real BRO rifles
The FALLOUT15 is certainly the best high end M4 AEGs produced by King Arms, and that is saying a lot given the storied success of King Arms??? high end rifles. The gun is definitely one of the higher priced AEGs on the market, but the price is justified once you feel the quality and workmanship of this gun. Truly, King Arms and Black Rain Ordnance are a match made in airsoft heaven!
- Inner barrel diameter: 6.05 mm
- ID Inner barrel length: 455 mm
- Handguard Length: 381 mm
- Gearbox type: Reinforced die cast with quick change spring
- Bushing type: 7mm bearing
- Gear type and ratio: EDM wire cut steel, 18:1
- Piston/cylinder head type POM piston with unidirectional POM piston head
- MOSFET In-line MOSFET for trigger bypass
- Receiver material Aluminum die cast with CNC finishing
- Handguard material CNC aluminum
- Length Min/Max: 910-990 mm Weight (without magazine) 3180 grams
- Exterior metal finish Electrophoretic coating
- Battery type Buffer tube Lipo or Crane-type 1600 mah nimh
- Hop up unit configuration One piece polymer Marui-type Hop up bucking hardness
- ROF 9.6V nimh: 780-900 rpm
- ROF 7.4V lipo: 600-720 rpm
- Velocity for US models:¬¨¬®¬¨????400 fps
Grip type: KA TWS polymer with interchangeable backstraps (included)
Stock type: KA MOD¬¨¬®¬¨????battery stock shown. However, stock may vary from retailer to retailer.
Magazine type:¬¨¬®¬¨????KA TWS polymer 300 rd high capacity magazine
Sights:¬¨¬®¬¨????Front and rear flip up metal battle sights