CCT 3L HopUp Chamber was constructed by aluminum 7075 with CNC machined. Its lightweight design and redesigned structure can provide extra support to the lower part of the chamber. 3 "L" design drive a better accuracy and consistency with high durability and reliability which are double lock system on the chamber and a lock on the hop up wheel. It can effectively hold the chamber to the frame tightly and lock the wheel on preset position to prevent loosening. Also, it provides a detachable chamber pin used for guide rod (especially for 1911 Pistol).
It is suitable for use with Tokyo Marui 1911, and Hi-Capa 4.3/5.1 pistols and also both plastic/metal slides.
- Aluminum 7075 material with CNC machined
- Ultra lightweight design
- Enhancing accuracy and consistency with high durability and reliability
- Redesigned structure to provide extra support to lower part of the chamber
- Double lock system can lock your chamber on the frame tightly
- Extra lock place on the hop-up wheel to lock the wheel on preset position and prevent loosening.
- Able for the ultimate user to optimize setting and maintain stability
- Detachable chamber pin used for guide rod especially for 1911 Pistol
Attention & Installation Guide:
Screw glue is needed for installation. Use a drop of screw glue when installing the screw and wait for it to dry out overnight. Damage could be caused to the screw thread if screw glue was not used.
*PS: Please note: installing parts / assemble /fitting airsoft gun will need intermediate knowledge; for expert or airsoft gunsmith. Please refer to your airsoft gunsmith for proper installation/fitting. Fitment may be needed as the condition of each airsoft gun might be different. Regular maintenance is needed for all airsoft guns in order to keep it in good working condition and reduce wear on parts. The actual performance is based on the overall setting on your airsoft gun. Please consult your airsoft gunsmith for advising.
Item No: CCTTMHC036
Vendor No: CCT-TMHC-036