Dura Trax ONYX 230 Charger
- A super-small, lightweight built-in AC power supply is great for cramped pit spaces, and easy portability.
- Fully adjustable charge currents from 100mA to 7 amps, with an auto-trickle function for NiCd and NiMH packs.
- A precise constant-current / constant-voltage charge algorithm safely fills lithium-polymer (LiPo), lithium-ion (Li-Ion), or lithium ferrite-phosphate (LiFe) batteries!
- A custom peak detection system loads NiCd and NiMH batteries full of power. Peak sensitivity can be adjusted to tailor the charger to the battery.
- Pushbutton controls and audible tones make for easy set-up and control.
- Configure up to 10 batteries in memory for instant, easy recall and set-up.
- A built-in cooling fan keeps components cool and extends life of charger.
- A backup safety timer automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
- Large alligator clips on the DC input easily connect to most 12V DC power sources.
- Banana jacks on the output allow for connection with many commonly found charge adapters. An adapter with standard plug is included.
- Best when used with the Lipo Balancer
The Onyx 230 charger is great for a wide variety of applications! Wide ranges of output current (up to 7 amps!) and output voltage make it equally useful for all types of AEG battery configurations. In addition to NiCd and NiMH batteries, it can also charge LiPo cells and LiFe packs (such as A123), which is perfect for the latest battery technologies. AC/DC flexibility, plus the advanced reversed LCD with backlight ¬¨¬®? previously only found in top-end racing chargers ¬¨¬®? is great for use indoors or outdoors, daytime or night. The Onyx 230¬¨¬®??s tremendous flexibility, small size and weight, and high power give airsoft players yet another advantage on game day!
AC input: 110V AC 60Hz
DC input: 11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clips
Battery types: 1-8 NiCd or NiMH cells (1.2-9.6V)
1-3 LiPo, Li-Ion, or LiFe cells (3.7-11.1V)
Battery capacity range: 50-9900mAh
Fast charge current: 0.1-7.0A linear, adjustable
(AC 50W, DC 70W, 2C limit for lithiums)
Fast charge termination: peak detection for NiCd/MH, cc/cv for lithiums
Fast charge safety timer: off-300 minutes
NiCd/MH peak sensitivity: 3-20mV adjustable
NiCd/MH trickle charge curent: auto mode (1/20 fast charge setting), or manual set 0-250mA
Controls: 4 pushbuttons
Battery memories: 10
Display type: 2x8 reversed LCD with backlight
Setup tones: on / off
Audible melodies: 5
Output connection: banana jacks (includes standard adapter)*
Protective devices: solid-state reverse polarity and current overload
Case size: 6.0 x 5.28 x 1.69¬¨¬®? (153 x 134 x 43 mm)
Weight: 23.5 oz. (666 g)