TITAN Basic Module
The best if you already own the USB-Link. The Basic Module set contains TITAN with BASIC firmware edition. If you will decide to have more functions, there is always option to upgrade firmware from BASIC to ADVANCED.
Basic Module is also suitable for you if you decide to purchase the USB-Link separately.
- TITAN V3 with BASIC firmware edition
- Installation Kit
- Quickstart Guide
TITAN will transform your AEG into an advanced training weapon system. Gain a tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response, with an option of adjusting the AEG for each mission with 20 functions.Give your AEG a new lease of life!
TITAN BASIC gives you the option to adjust:
Fire selector mode
Low battery warning
GATE TITAN Video Installation Guide
GATE TITAN User Manual
- PLUG&PLAY - Super-easy installation, just plug and play. No soldering required. All you need to do is connect the battery and the rifle to the AEG Controller.
- 3RD BURST - Burst mode enables you to make 3-shot series. In this way you can save ammunition and increase the realism. You can change AUTO mode to BURST mode or SEMI* mode to BURST mode.If in SAFE/SEMI/BURST mode you release the trigger earlier, you can make one or two shots. The burst time is set in the menu with accuracy to 4ms. The processor actively compensates for the change in burst time with a decrease in the rate of fire due to battery discharging.*SEMI to BURST in enhanced mode only
CONFIGURABLE FIRE SELECTOR - The function gives you the option to program your fire selector. There are five operating modes:
- STOCK WIRING SEMI/AUTO
- STOCK WIRING SEMI/BURST
- MODIFIED WIRING SEMI/AUTO
- MODIFIED WIRING SEMI/BURST
- MODIFIED WIRING BURST/AUTO
- SMART TRIGGER - We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response. It works with the ROF Control system. During the first shot, the microprocessor sets the ROF Control to 100%. After the first shot, it switches to a previously programmed value (e.g. 50%). As a consequence, the first shot is fired at a full rate of fire, and subsequent shots at a reduced ROF. The best results can be achieved by using a battery with a higher than standard voltage. For example, if you use a 7.4V battery, you can replace it with 11.1V. In this way, you will achieve a faster trigger response with the same rate of fire as with a standard battery. The Smart Trigger is most effective when the Burst time is set at 3 rounds.
- BATTERY PROTECTION - Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, the Controller will not allow firing.
- SMART FUSE - We have developed an electronic fuse with an accurate current sensor. A combination of current, voltage and temperature measurements makes your AEG installation highly reliable. It protects the MOSFET against overheating, overloading and short-circuiting. If your airsoft gun becomes jammed, the function protects the motor and battery against damage.
- ELECTRONIC FUSE - We know how important reliability is on the battlefield. That why our new MOSFET has thermal protection. In tandem with a time-lag fuse, it fully protects your AEG installation.
- ON/OFF ACTIVE BRAKE - The Controller provides you with the opportunity to decide if you want to use the Active Brake function. If you do not need this, you can turn it off easily.
- ACTIVE BRAKE - Do you care about realism? Would you like to increase the life of the gearbox? Does your rifle have such a high rate of fire that you are not able to make a single shot? The Active Brake sorts things out. In SEMI Mode, the brake does not allow for compressing a piston after a shot. The piston will stop in the front position which eliminates unnecessary stresses, increasing the service life of the gearbox and its parts. This is important, especially with an AEG power upgrade. After releasing the trigger, the rifle immediately stops firing. So, you gain more realism and, additionally, you do not waste your precious ammunition.
- MOSFET - Do you want to achieve a higher rate of fire and faster trigger response? Are you planning a power upgrade of your rifle? In that case, you need a MOSFET. It targets the energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts. As a result, you gain a higher rate of fire of the rifle and a faster trigger response, and the contacts are protected against burn out.
- DEBOUNCING - This provides full compatibility with the micro-switches. It ensures full resistance to contact bounce (vibration). You gain a bigger ROF, a faster trigger response and your MOSFET is less prone to overheating.
- BUILT-IN SELF-TEST - It allows you to quickly check whether the AEG Controller works properly. If you have problems with your AEG, the BUILT-IN SELF-TEST allows you to check that the problem is not caused by the Controller.
- 3RD GENERATION MOSFET - The advent of modern transistors and microcontroller has enabled us to create the smallest and most reliable AEG Controller on the market.
- DARK MODE - allows you to turn off the green LED which lights up when a gun is firing. This function is especially useful during night games.
- COATING - Thanks to its special conformal coating, it is resistant to atmospheric conditions (Military Specification MIL-V-173C).
- 14.8V LI-PO READY - The system can be used with batteries up to 14.8V LI-PO. Minimum operating voltage is 3V and maximum voltage is 17V.
- HARDWIRED - In the case of a hardwired installation, the Controller draws the power from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts. This requires a modification of the AEG installation.
- MINI TAMIYA READY - Thanks to the Mini Tamiya Adapters included in kit, you will be able to smoothly connect AEG Control System to your original installation.
- PRINTED QUICKSTART - It makes easier starting your adventure with a new product. The quickstart contains basic information and hints.