The M18 Maverick is the tactical version of the popular CR123A-powered S20 Baton LED flashlight, with a multi-function tail switch and side switch selector. Whether used to supplement concealed carry or on duty, the M18 is designed for tactical applications. The top-of-the-line CREE XM-L2 LED outputs a blazing 500 lumens, with three different power settings and a blinding strobe mode to accommodate any situation. The M18s tactical tail switch features momentary activation and clicks on and off, while also providing immediate access directly to the brightest setting and strobe mode. The separate side switch is dedicated to switching modes and glows red when batteries are low. Its hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body is durable and compact with a stainless steel striking bezel. Beside its tactical heritage, the M18 is a fantastic general purpose, hunting and emergency flashlight.
- Three brightness levels from 5 to 500 lumens, plus strobe mode
- Multi-function clicky tail switch with momentary activation and on/off, along with quick access directly to the brightest level and the blinding strobe mode
- Side switch to select modes with memory function to remember the last power setting used and low battery indicator
- Latest top-of-the-line, highest-performing, single-die CREE XM-L2 LED
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing, pocket clip, and crenelated stainless steel bezel
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation and thermal management to avoid overheating.