The PTS Centurion Arms CMR Rail is a lightweight, rugged, one piece free float handguard that uses a proprietary barrel nut and gives an AR upper a continuous 12 oclock rail.®‹
It was designed with the top 1913 rail for mounting the most common accessories, yet does away with the need for 1913 rail at the 3, 6, and 9®‹oclock®‹positions. Accessories can be directly mounted to it with a dedicated, simple, light-weight mount or a conventional 1913 rail section to be added and used if needed. Additionally, the CMR built in anti-rotation QD sling swivels in 4 positions. he main objective was to have a smaller, lighter weight, more ergonomic K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple, Stupid) hand guard that maintains or enhances functionality for the end user.
- ®‹AR15 CMR lightweight Rail System - 11".
- ®‹Features 4 built in QD sling sockets.
- Free float rail system to enhance accuracy & Steel thread inserts for enhanced thread durability.
- CMR specific accessories (not included).
- Dimension: 240x45x57mm (without packaging), weight: .5lbs approx. (without packaging).
- Includes low profile gas block, gas tube, and proprietary barrel nut.
- Compatible with 31.5mm upper receiver thread. (Systema, PTS ERG, KWA M4 series AEG & GBB, GP M4 series AEG & GBB).
- 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Available in Black.