Rainier Arms¬¨¬®? was started by enthusiasts for enthusiasts. Specializing in high end AR15s/M16s, parts & accessories, their motto was: "If we wont use it, we wont sell it." Founded in 2005, Rainier Arms¬¨¬®? was established (and continues to this day) as a firearms and parts supplier. As time passed, they had a desire for products made a certain way and knew that the only way to make that possible was to make those products themselves. And as evidenced by the popularity of their own products theyre off to a good start.
Used unique mechanism by AXTS, PTS Rainier Arms¬¨¬®? Raptor¬¨¬®?? Ambidextrous Charging Handle comprehensively provides right or left handed users with ergonomic benefit. Not only does PTS Rainier Arms¬¨¬®? Raptor¬¨¬®?? Ambidextrous Charging Handle deliver advanced training method, but also significantly improves the manipulation time. The catch lever and pull handles both smoothly operate which brings users with a great sense of security. We are excited to announce that, PTS Rainier Arms¬¨¬®? Raptor¬¨¬®?? Ambidextrous Charging Handle is now available.
This airsoft replica is manufactured under authorized Rainier Arms¬¨¬®? license. Rainier Arms¬¨¬®? and related brand names are trademarks of Rainier Arms, LLC in the United States and/or other countries.
- Positive latch allows easy engagement from either side of the training weapon with either hand.
- The right side of the handle is slightly longer to clear the forward assist and the grip surface is serrated for positive grip.
- Unique mechanism AXTS developed to allow left-handed shooters the ability to mirror the training weapon manipulation done by those who shoot righty.
- Easier way to manipulate the training weapon when needing to load a round into the chamber or preform malfunction corrections.
- Made by 6000 series aluminum alloy with anodized coating.
- Tailored fit with M4 type GBB training weapon for KWA Version.
- Net Weight: 50g
- Dimensions (L x W x H / cm): 17.7 x 6.6 x 1.7 cm90300