Designed in response to requests we received from Law Enforcement, General Purpose and Special Operations Forces for a powerful, efficient, ultra-light and intuitive cooling/hydration system, IcePlate keeps body armor users safer, lighter and more hydrated with cooler core body temperatures while wearing protective armor.
Multiple US and International Patents Pending.
- Dishwasher Safe!
- Weight: About 12 oz.
- Capacity: 50 oz (1.5 L)
- Dimensions: 10' by 12'
- Cooling Duration: Lasts 2-4 hours, freeze overnight (6-8 hours)
- Heating Duration: Lasts 3-5 hours filled with hot water
- NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Wear between body armor and base layer/uniform shirt
- Field-expedient external armor carrier lashing options: Velcro Straps (included), folded-over duct tape, 550 cord, Zipties
- Front: for users who spend a majority of their time in vehicles and those who prefer a little bit more protection up front
- Rear: for users who spend a majority of their time dismounted, outside of vehicles on foot, ATV, motorcycle, horseback, aircraft (crew or passenger) or boats, this is the recommended configuration
- Pair: for users on extended, dismounted patrols where maximum cooling/heating and hydration are required
Item No: QP001