|Article number:||WOLVNFRCA012UKSV2PRMM4 / NFR-CA-012-UKS-V2-PRM-M4|
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Wolverine INFERNO GEN2 V2 Premium Edition for M4
The GEN 2 Inferno is the culmination of a great deal of work to take the next step forward in the development of HPA technology. Over the past couple of years since we launched the SMP, multiple other companies saw the value of this type of technology and have attempted to replicate its performance. The Gen2 once again leaves everyone far behind.
The GEN 2 Inferno features a revolutionary single solenoid, independent poppet, and nozzle design that sets a new standard for a drop-in kit. Particularly, it is designed to solve the "open bolt problem". It is a hybrid design that keeps the advantages of an open bolt system: easy tuning, no first-round dry fire, efficiency, etc, and adds the simplicity of easier hop up tuning that closed bolt systems have traditionally offered. In addition, it further improves the efficiency of our previous systems by an estimated 10-15%.
- Patent Pending independent poppet and nozzle design
- The hybrid design allows a pause between bb loading and bb firing
- Improves hop up performance with a wide range of stock and aftermarket options
- Still uses Wolverine Airsoft's Patent Pending Imbalanced Poppet
- Backward compatible with all Wolverine Airsoft electronics.
- Still uses bulletproof direct solenoid fired design
- NO ADDITIONAL CRITICAL ORINGS No negative impact on reliability!
- Estimated 10-15% efficiency improvement