XT Rail Panels offer low-profile 1913 Picatinny rail coverage. The semi-rubbery material offers improved weapon control and rail protection. Easily cut for custom lengths, sections can mount next to each other to form a visually continuous cover. Each panel fits one side of a carbine-length rail. One panel per package.
Made in U.S.A.
- Provides rubbery grip surface for improved weapon control.
- Protects the operator from sharp rail edges.
- Protects unmounted rail areas from damage.
- Prevents damage to gear, such as rappelling ropes, that may be abraded or cut by uncovered rail sections.
- Easily cut for custom fitting. Sections can mount next to each other to form a visually continuous cover.
- Each panel covers 15 slots of rail