Repairs & Upgrades
Airsoft Extreme has some of the best and most knowledgeable airsoft gun technicians in the industry. Most anything you can think of, we can build. In order to submit your work order to us, please use the following procedure:
- Email [email protected] with your name, contact information, type of gun to be worked on, problems to be addressed, and parts to be installed.
- Provide as much detail as possible regarding your desired end results, such as velocity, rate of fire, specific technical requirements, and budget.
- We will reply to you with a quote for labor, parts, and shipping, the time required to complete the work, and any suggested changes.
- If you agree to the terms of the work order, then you can ship the gun to us (at your expense) and we will begin work.
- Please note, we cannot diagnose and/or fix guns over the phone. If we could, we would make an app for that.
- During the course of the work, we may find that you need additional labor or parts. We will contact you to discuss your options if this is the case.
- Upon completion of the work, we will contact you for payment. Once payment is received, we will ship the gun back to you via FedEx or USPS with insurance and signature required.
- If you fail to accept delivery of the gun and it is returned to us, we will charge you again for the shipping cost back to you.
Please note we reserve the right to accept or deny work requests. We will reply to any serious inquiry. If you email us with "Build me a badass gun", chances are we will not reply.
UNCLAIMED WORK ORDERS
Upon completion of a work order, Airsoft Extreme will contact the product owner up to two times by voice call in order to obtain payment. After 90 days, if the owner does not claim the product, Airsoft Extreme reserves the right to dispose of the product -- PAID OR UNPAID -- in order to recoup any parts, labor, or storage costs. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can receive voice messages from us. We will not text or email you since we will only take payment information over the phone.
Airsoft Extreme provides a limited warranty on all product work for 30 days after the date of pick up. The limited warranty covers parts purchased from Airsoft Extreme and the labor required to install them. The limited warranty does not apply to any parts not purchased from Airsoft Extreme. The limited warranty is not available on any airsoft gun modified to shoot over 450 feet per second (with 0.20g BBs). Any subsequent alteration or modification of the parts installed by Airsoft Extreme voids the limited warranty. The limited warranty does not apply to the parts if they are damaged by other parts or products not installed by Airsoft Extreme. This limited warranty has no effect on the product’s original warranty and does not extend beyond the part installed.