|Availability:||Out of stock|
The PTS Centurion Arms CMR Rail is a lightweight, rugged, one piece free float handguard that uses a proprietary barrel nut and gives an AR upper a continuous 12 oclock rail.
It was designed with the top 1913 rail for mounting the most common accessories, yet does away with the need for 1913 rail at the 3, 6, and 9 oclock positions. Accessories can be directly mounted to it with a dedicated, simple, light-weight mount or a conventional 1913 rail section to be added and used if needed. Additionally, the CMR built in anti-rotation QD sling swivels in 4 positions. he main objective was to have a smaller, lighter weight, more ergonomic K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple, Stupid) hand guard that maintains or enhances functionality for the end user.
- AR15 CMR lightweight Rail System - 9.5".
- Features 4 built in QD sling sockets.
- Free float rail system to enhance accuracy & Steel thread inserts for enhanced thread durability.
- CMR specific accessories (not included).
- Dimension: 240x45x57mm (without packaging), weight: 270g approx. (without packaging).
- Includes low profile gas block, gas tube, and proprietary barrel nut.
- Compatible with 31.5mm upper receiver thread. (Systema, PTS ERG, KWA M4 series AEG & GBB, GP M4 series AEG & GBB).
- 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Available in Black.