|Availability:||Out of stock|
GATE TITAN V3 Advanced Set 2
If you store your battery in the buttstock, we recommend buying an additional v3 buttstock extension cable.
TITAN V3 is an AEG Control System for V3 gearbox which will transform your AEG into an advanced training weapon. Adjust your AEG using the USB-Link and GATE Control Station app. TITAN V3 enables you to adjust the trigger sensitivity with military precision. The proximity trigger sensor offers you even 250 possible sensitivity settings. Gain a tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response and many other useful functions. Give your AEG a new lease on life!
TITAN gives you the option to adjust:
- Trigger sensitivity
- Pre-cocking boost
- Fire selector mode
- Burst mode
- Rate of fire
- Low battery warning
- Battery protection
- Sniper delay
GATE TITAN Video Installation Guide
GATE TITAN User Manual
- PRE-COCKING - Victory in the game is often a matter of fractions of seconds. Thanks to the PRE-COCKING, you gain a trigger reaction similar to a real gun. It allows for initial spring compression, which speeds up the trigger response significantly. You can set the time of PRE-COCKING using the Tactical Programming Card. There are two PRE-COCKING MODES:1) AUTO MODE the spring is automatically compressed after each shot2) TRIGGER MODE the first trigger action compresses the spring, and the second trigger action fires the shot.
Please note: using PRE-COCKING increases wear and tear on the gearbox. PRE-COCKING is designed for SEMI mode. In the AUTO mode, it can result in blank shots.
- PLUG&PLAY - Super-easy installation, just plug and play. No soldering required. All you need to do is connect the battery and the rifle to the AEG Controller.
- PROGRAMMABLE BURST - The burst enables you to shoot a pre-determined number of BBs (1-5 rounds), which is very useful in MILSLIM and when using low-caps. You can transform AUTO MODE to BURST MODE or SEMI MODE to BURST MODE*. The Tactical Programming Card allows you to set the burst time. The AEG Controller automatically corrects the burst time according to the voltage level of the battery.*SEMI to BURST in modified installations only.
- 3RD BURST - Burst mode enables you to make 3-shot series. In this way, you can save ammunition and increase realism. You can change AUTO mode to BURST mode or SEMI* mode to BURST mode. If in SAFE/SEMI/BURST mode you release the trigger earlier, you can make one or two shots. The burst time is set in the menu with accuracy to 4ms. The processor actively compensates for the change in burst time with a decrease in the rate of fire due to battery discharging.*SEMI to BURST in enhanced mode only
- CONFIGURABLE FIRE SELECTOR - The function gives you the option to program your fire selector. There are five operating modes:
- STOCK WIRING SEMI/AUTO
- STOCK WIRING SEMI/BURST
- MODIFIED WIRING SEMI/AUTO
- MODIFIED WIRING SEMI/BURST
- MODIFIED WIRING BURST/AUTO
- RATE OF FIRE CONTROL - This ensures there is no loss of the rifle's rate of fire, so you can use stronger LiPo batteries, and still have ROF just like in a real gun.
- SMART TRIGGER - We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response. It works with the ROF Control system. During the first shot, the microprocessor sets the ROF Control to 100%. After the first shot, it switches to a previously programmed value (e.g. 50%). As a consequence, the first shot is fired at a full rate of fire, and subsequent shots at a reduced ROF. The best results can be achieved by using a battery with a higher than standard voltage. For example, if you use a 7.4V battery, you can replace it with 11.1V. In this way, you will achieve a faster trigger response with the same rate of fire as with a standard battery. The Smart Trigger is most effective when the Burst time is set at 3 rounds.
- BATTERY PROTECTION - Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, the Controller will not allow firing.
- SMART FUSE - We have developed an electronic fuse with an accurate current sensor. A combination of current, voltage, and temperature measurements makes your AEG installation highly reliable. It protects the MOSFET against overheating, overloading, and short-circuiting. If your airsoft gun becomes jammed, the function protects the motor and battery against damage.
- ELECTRONIC FUSE - We know how important reliability is on the battlefield. That why our new MOSFET has thermal protection. In tandem with a time-lag fuse, it fully protects your AEG installation.
- ON/OFF ACTIVE BRAKE - The Controller provides you with the opportunity to decide if you want to use the Active Brake function. If you do not need this, you can turn it off easily.
- ACTIVE BRAKE - Do you care about realism? Would you like to increase the life of the gearbox? Does your rifle have such a high rate of fire that you are not able to make a single shot? The Active Brake sorts things out. In SEMI Mode, the brake does not allow for compressing a piston after a shot. The piston will stop in the front position which eliminates unnecessary stresses, increasing the service life of the gearbox and its parts. This is important, especially with an AEG power upgrade. After releasing the trigger, the rifle immediately stops firing. So, you gain more realism, and, additionally, you do not waste your precious ammunition.
- MOSFET - Do you want to achieve a higher rate of fire and faster trigger response? Are you planning a power upgrade of your rifle? In that case, you need a MOSFET. It targets the energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts. As a result, you gain a higher rate of fire of the rifle and a faster trigger response, and the contacts are protected against burn out.
- DEBOUNCING - This provides full compatibility with the micro-switches. It ensures full resistance to contact bounce (vibration). You gain a bigger ROF, a faster trigger response and your MOSFET is less prone to overheating.
- BUILT-IN SELF-TEST - It allows you to quickly check whether the AEG Controller works properly. If you have problems with your AEG, the BUILT-IN SELF-TEST allows you to check that the problem is not caused by the Controller.
- 3RD GENERATION MOSFET - The advent of modern transistors and microcontroller has enabled us to create the smallest and most reliable AEG Controller on the market.
- DARK MODE - allows you to turn off the green LED which lights up when a gun is firing. This function is especially useful during night games.
- COATING - Thanks to its special conformal coating, it is resistant to atmospheric conditions (Military Specification MIL-V-173C).
- 14.8V LI-PO READY - The system can be used with batteries up to 14.8V LI-PO. The minimum operating voltage is 3V and the maximum voltage is 17V.
- HARDWIRED - In the case of a hardwired installation, the Controller draws the power from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts. This requires a modification of the AEG installation.
- MINI TAMIYA READY - Thanks to the Mini Tamiya Adapters included in the kit, you will be able to smoothly connect AEG Control System to your original installation.
- PRINTED QUICKSTART - It makes it easier starting your adventure with a new product. The quickstart contains basic information and hints.
- TITAN V3 Module with ADVANCED firmware (rear or front wired)
- USB-Link for GATE Control Station™ App
- USB Cables:
- a) USB-C to Micro-USB (0.6m / 1ft 11in)
- b) Micro-USB to Micro-USB (0.6m / 1ft 11in)
- Installation Kit
- TITAN Patch
- Quickstart Guide