GATE WARFET (No Programming Card)
WARFET is GATE’s most advanced AEG Control System. It has 20 functions and almost 6 million possible configurations. The outstanding Tactical Programming Card provides you with very easy access to the WARFET Power Module settings.
Thanks to the Pre-cocking and Smart Trigger functions, you can achieve a trigger response similar to a real gun. The Programmable Burst (1-5 rounds) enables you to fire a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and for using low-caps. Another function is ROF Control, which allows you to reduce ROF, so you can use strong LiPo batteries, and still have ROF just like in a real rifle. If your AEG becomes jammed, the Smart Fuse protects the battery and the motor against damage. It also prevents deep battery drain. Moreover, with WARFET you get: Mosfet, ON/OFF Active Brake, Built-in self-test, Debouncing, and more. Many useful functions, great electrical specifications and conformal coating (military specifications: MIL-V-173C) make the AEG Control System able to meet the needs of most experienced airsoft players.
- User-friendly configuration via the Tactical Programming Card (Not Included)
- Sturdy and super-small size WARFET Power Module
- Compatibility with the strongest AEG replicas and batteries (ready to work with LiPo 14.8V, 5000 mAh, 60C)
- Tested with car batteries
- Super-easy installation - thanks to the Mini Tamiya adapters, you can connect WARFET to the original (stock) wiring
- It can work with most built-in MOSFETs
- With stock wiring, WARFET reduces melting switch assemblies
- In hardwired installation, WARFET draws the energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts
- Resistant to atmospheric conditions (military specifications: MIL-V-173C)
- Deep-drain protection for 7.4V, 11.1V, 14.8V LiPoly and 9.6V, 12.8V LiFePO4
- Improves battery life, ROF, spring life and gearbox reliability
WARFET Power Module parameters:
- Wide range of supply voltage: 3-17V
- Protection against short-circuits: up to 1000A
- Incredibly low current consumption on stand-by: 0,2mA
- Ultra-low resistance: 2mΩ
- Dimensions: 56x20x9mm
- Weight: 9,4g
Attention all GATE product purchasers
GATE offers direct-to-consumer warranty services. It is fast and easy to use. If you are having any problems with GATE products, you can contact GATE at:
They will have deeper and better technical knowledge of their electronics and HPA systems than AEX… after all, they made the product! Thank you for buying a GATE product from Airsoft Extreme!