Phoebus Wilderness Kit
The LED Wilderness Kit can be easily adapted for any number of nighttime campsite needs. The system is based on the PK-01-CR123 body and includes a body extender for use with two AA batteries, a head lamp with a separate AA battery pack for hands free use, and a lantern head with an expandable tripod. All components feature Type III military grade hard anodized aluminum bodies designed to resist scratching or damage from impact. The one watt Luxeon LED emitter is manufactured by industry leading Lumaleds and produces a flawless white beam, good for 100,000 hours of reliable service. Flashlight body casings and attachments are precision machined from high-strength aircraft aluminium for light weight and durability. All flashlights feature a rear mounted easy on/off switch and are water resistant and rust proof. The Wilderness Kit comes in an attractive gift box for handy storage of components.
- Gift box includes PK-01-CR123 Flashlight, Body Extender, Headlamp with AA battery pack, Lantern Head and Tripod.
- Basic body takes one Lithium CR123 battery. Body extender can be attached for use with two AA batteries.
- Lamp housing can be transferred from the basic body to the head strap. A battery pack with two AA batteries is incorporated into the strap. Lamp head is adjustable for comfortable hands free work.
- Lantern Head attaches to tripod for stand alone operation. Ideal for a reading light.
- Lantern Head screws onto the basic body to provide soft 360° illumination.
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Type III anodizing
- Finish: HRC50-60 hardness
- Bulb type: 1 watt Luxeon LED
- Bulb Life: 100,000 hours usage
- Luminous Flux:
- With 1 CR123 | 20 Lumens
- With 2 AAs | 15 Lumens
- Electrical Current: 450 mA (1 watt)
- Battery type: One Lithium CR123A or Two Alkaline AA
- Burn Time: 3 hours
- Water resistance: Showerproof
- Dimensions & Weight with:
- Lithium Battery: 1.1 in x 3.7 in, 2.3 oz
- AA Batteries: 1.1 in x 6.3 in, 2.9 oz
- Heavy duty spring clip for attaching to cap visor or anchor point
- Lantern Head for soft illumination
- Expandable tripod for hands free task lighting
- Head strap with a separate battery pack and adjustable beam angle