***This is the current 2nd generation V2 DAS rifle with a number of mechanical and electronic improvements over the previous generation V1 DAS rifle.***
The GBLS DAS GDR-15 is the most advanced Electric Airsoft Gun system ever developed. The DAS (Dynamic Action System) is a revolutionary new ground up design that is the first electric rifle that faithfully mimics all the functions of a real AR type rifle. Like a real rifle, you need to pull the charging handle back in order to load the round and cock the trigger. The rifle is select fire (semi and full auto) and features a fully reciprocating bolt that gives the gun a sharp recoil. The trigger has the mechanical break of a real trigger. Additionally, when the steel magazine with switchable 60 and 60 round capacity is emptied, the rifle bolt locks back and can be released by the functioning bolt stop when you reload the rifle with a fresh magazine. The rifle is manufactured to extremely high standards with very high quality materials so it is extremely robust. Whether for tactical training or playing, this is the perfect airsoft rifle for those seeking the most realistic shooting experience with the convenience of being powered by a rechargeable battery and not have its effectiveness affected by environmental/temperature conditions like with gas rifles.
The GDR15 Skeleton Kit includes all the base components of the DAS system and allows the advanced user to choose his or her own rail, stock, and flash hider to customize its appearance to his or her personal preference. (GBLS recommends PTS components for its products)
- Length: 673mm
- Weight: 4.65lb/ 2Kg
- Inner Barrel Length: 275mm.
- Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.04mm.
- Outer Barrel Length: 10.3”.
- Rail System and Stock Not included
- FPS: 350 Fps (0.25g BB).
- Firing Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety.
- Hop-up system: Adjustable (WA GBB Style).
- Battery: Li-Po 11.1v battery (Battery not included).
- We recommend using a 11.1V, 25C li-Po Battery.
- 7.4V, 14.2V li-Po Batteries will not work on this model.
- We do not recommend using replica optics because it will shift due to the recoil.
- You can be using real steel charging handle without modification.
- Manufacturer: GBLS, Made in Korea.
*The exact FPS/Joule is dependent on set up, Charging to higher power spring may cause serious damage on your replica rifle and is not covered by GBLS USA
GBLS DAS GDR 15. 1 Qty.
30/60 Round Magazine. 1 Qty.
Speed BB Loading Adapter. 1 Qty.
Hop-Up Adjustment Tool. 1 Qty.
*Accessory Not Included