iPower 7.4V 5200mah Li-Ion Nunchuk 2x
Get the most performance out of your Electric replica with iPower’s 7.4v Li-Ion batteries. Li-Ion batteries offer a significant increase in power and efficiency over NiMH batteries and have become the standard battery type for most of the airsoft community. 7.4 Li-Ion batteries have roughly the same output as a 9.6 NiMH battery but are smaller and easier to fit in replicas with restrictive battery space. Li-Ion batteries are very similar to LiPo batteries and behave in roughly the same ways. Li-Ion batteries generally have a slightly higher power density and slightly lower discharge rate allowing you to keep playing for longer.
WARNING: Li-Ion batteries require a balance charger designed specifically for Li-Ion batteries. Using a charger not designed for Li-Ion batteries will create a chemical imbalance in the battery which could result in injury or destruction of property.
Charger sold separately.
- Higher power density than a 9.6v NiMH battery allowing it to have a larger capacity in a smaller form factor while still retaining roughly equivalent output
- 5200mAh capacity lasts for ~5000 shots before needing a recharge
- Able to power almost all replicas
- Pre-installed Mini Tamiya connector for maximum compatibility
- Nunchuck design is meant to fit in rear-wired replicas with an AR-style or similar stock
Length x Width: 4.7 x 1.5in
Discharge Rate: 10-30C
Connector Type: Mini Tamiya
You may also like
Don’t just charge your battery out in the open. Put it into an iPower small lipo charge bag to make sure your battery is housed in a fire retardant bag just in case something goes wrong.