Lancer Tactical GEN2 M4 Enforcer Proline 10" Battle Hawk High FPS Metal Rifle with Alpha Stock Black
Lancer Generation 2 ProLine Series
An evolution compared to the standard Gen 2 model, the Generation 2 ProLine has features and qualities unseen in previous Lancer rifles, giving rise to a welcome addition to the Lancer Tactical family! This series features a full metal barrel assembly, upper and lower receiver, a full metal handguard and a CNC machined buffer tube. Created with a realistic feel and classic design, the ProLine series is upgraded with reliable and responsive internals, making it a must-have for airsoft M4 users and enthusiasts!
The 6.03 stock tightbore barrel further increases range and FPS, and an injected polymer rotary style hop-up adjusts BB spin effortlessly for maximum precision. Upgraded with an 18:1 reinforced steel gear set to provide a quicker cycling rate and 8mm bushings to enhance the operational smoothness of your gears. These upgraded internals increase shot to shot consistency with minimal wear to your internals. The powerful 25k high torque motor is regulated to maximum efficiency with low resistance copper wiring and a bonus battery protection feature! When a low voltage is detected from a drained battery, an automatic cut off keeps equipped batteries from draining completely, vastly increasing battery life and longevity. Replace your springs and alter your FPS without opening up your gearbox! A true quick-change spring system enables adjustment from CQB to outdoor and back through unlocking the mechanism secured inside the buffer tube.
The Lancer "Fast Trigger"
The most notable feature in the Lancer Generation 2 ProLine series is the Lancer Fast Trigger. Modeled with a bladed flat trigger design, an ETU, and a MOSFET all located within the gearbox, additional wiring has been reduced, amplifying trigger response. The Lancer Fast Trigger pushes about 20-25 RPS and shoots consistently within a 2-3 FPS range.
- Lancer Electric Trigger Unit (ETU) and MOSFET with fire cutoff system to fully optimize performance, snappy trigger response, cyclic rate, accuracy.
- Reinforced redesigned metal version Gen-2 gearbox with ultra-smooth 8mm bearings, 18:1 steel gears, steel teeth polycarbonate piston, reduced heat spikes 16AWG wires, bearing spring guide, rotary Hop-up, 25,000 RPM neodymium magnet high-speed motor for consistent performance.
- Quick change spring design, accessible through the buffer tube.
- Flat trigger and enlarged trigger guard design.
- Lightweight durable aluminum free float licensed M-LOK rail system.
- The polished 6.03 mm tight bore barrel improves range and accuracy (200+ feet with 0.20g BB's).
- Comes with 120rd midcap metal training magazine and 70rd short midcap magazine
- Ergonomically designed polymer textured grip.
- Operable dust cover reveals a rotary style hop-up.
- Full length 20mm top rail for scopes, sights, and magnifiers.
- Low resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery.
Overall Length: 30.75" - 33.25" (Retracted / Extended)
Weight: 5.9 lbs
Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.03 mm
Muzzle Velocity: 370-390 fps
Fire Modes: Safe/Semi/Full
Gearbox: V2, 8mm
Package Includes: 1X AEG Rifle, 2X Magazines, 1X Manual, 1X Cleaning Rod, 1X Patch 1X 1000rd Bag of BBs