|Availability:||Out of stock|
Lancer Tactical GEN2 M4 MOD 0 MK18 Hybrid High Velocity Nylon Body Rifle Black
The Hybrid Difference
The Lancer Tactical Hybrid Series sports the same ProLine internals but with a key difference. Instead of a full metal body, Hybrid AEGs come with nylon polymer upper and lower receivers, making your rifle lightweight yet solid. And unlike the Lancer Tactical G2 rifles, the Hybrid series AEGs feature a full metal railed handguard. If you want the best of both worlds, Hybrid is the way to go. The 6.03mm stock tightbore barrel further increases range and FPS, and an injected polymer rotary style hop-up adjusts BB spin effortlessly for maximum precision. Upgraded with an 18:1 reinforced steel gear set to provide a quicker cycling rate and 8mm bushings to enhance the operational smoothness of your gears. These upgraded internals increase shot to shot consistency with minimal wear to your internals. The powerful 25k high torque motor is regulated to maximum efficiency with low resistance copper wiring and a bonus battery protection feature! When low voltage is detected from a drained battery, an automatic cut off keeps equipped batteries from draining completely, vastly increasing battery life and longevity. Replace your springs and alter your FPS without opening up your gearbox! A true quick change spring system enables adjustment from CQB to outdoor and back through unlocking the mechanism secured inside the buffer tube.
The Lancer "Fast Trigger"
Lancer Tactical Hybrid Gen 2 AEGs also come fully equipped with the Lancer Fast Trigger just like the ProLine series. Modeled with a bladed flat trigger design, an ETU and a MOSFET all located within the gearbox, additional wiring has been reduced, amplifying trigger response. The Lancer Fast Trigger pushes about 20-25 RPS, and shoots consistently within a 2-3 FPS range.
About Lancer Tactical:
Lancer Tactical was established in 2012 to bring high performance airsoft products with innovation design to players, such as Enforcer AEGs, Proline Gen-2, Legion HPA system. Throughout the campaigns and tournaments, Lancer Tactical promotes the image as being reliable to professional players.
Lancer Tactical also provides durable, affordable tactical gear to meet military simulation and airsoft needs.
"SET TO WIN." is a trademark of Lancer Tactical and one of the core components of Lancer Tactical. The slogan was coined in 2018.
- Brand: Lancer Tactical
- Operation: Electric Automatic
- Material: Nylon Polymer Upper & Lower Receivers, Buffer Tube, Stock, Motor Grip / Metal Rail System, Outer Barrel
- Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, w/ Safety
- Muzzle Velocity: 370 - 395 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
- Magazine Capacity: 300 Rounds (High Capacity)
- Gearbox: Full Metal Version 2
- Battery: 9.6V Nunchuck (not included)
- Connector: Mini Tamiya
- Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable (Rotary)
- Inner Barrel Length: 6.03 mm
- Length: 26.5" - 29.5" (Retracted / Extended)
- Color: Black
- Package Includes: 1X Rifle, 1X Magazine, 1X Flip-Up Rear Sight, 1X Morale Patch, 1X Manual
- Built-in Lancer Fast Trigger with MOSFET to regulate electric flow and protect trigger contacts
- Nylon polymer upper/lower receivers, one-piece metal outer barrel
- Full metal Picatinny rail system for attaching accessories
- Quick-change spring system for rapidly adjusting muzzle velocity
- Low-resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery
- Ball bearing spring guide withstands higher stress from gearbox cycle
- Enhanced motor pistol grip with positive texturing for improved handling
- Polished 6.03 mm tight bore inner barrel for improved air seal and accuracy
- Full metal Version 2 rear-wired gearbox provides easy battery access and ample space
- 20mm top optic rail mounts scopes, sights, and magnifiers
- Enlarged trigger guard and enhanced pistol grip
- One-piece outer barrel provides stability and zero wobble
- Upgraded gearbox with 18:1 steel gear set and high-speed motor