PTS Fortis Shift Short Angle Grip MLOK Black
The PTS Fortis Shift Short Angle Grip is a one piece billet design made from 6061-T6 aluminum. The skeletonized and low profile grip design makes the grip extremely lightweight and can be seen as a hybrid between a short vertical grip and a hand stop. The angle softens the degree to which the support hand is canted, granting a more comfortable grip than your basic hand stop.
The short angle grip can be simply installed using a clamp that is adjusted by only two bolts - meaning the user doesn't need to remove other accessories in order to install the grip, allowing you to save time.
- One piece billet design
- Slotted screws attachment
- Made of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Hard Coat Anodized
- Material 6000 series aluminium
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Color Black or Dark Earth
- Compatibility Standard 1913 Rail / Keymod / M-LOK
- Weight 57g (Rail Mount) / 72g (Keymod) / 73g (M-LOK)
- Dimension - 137 x 77 x 47mm approx. (w/ packaging)
Item# FT010490307 FT010490313