|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Very Limited Quantity
The SOTech ¬¨¬®?Go Bag¬¨¬®? was developed to the specifications from a top tier Army Special Forces unit. It is designed to be stowed securely and out of the way but easily accessed in a vehicle. It can be stowed above the doors or headboard, slung over a seat, or placed in the footwell. In the event the vehicle needs to be egressed or abandoned quickly, the Go Bag can be quickly grabbed and thrown over the shoulder while exiting the vehicle. It will hold basic mission essential equipment, escape and evasion items, and spare ammo.
The Extended Go Bag is an excellent discrete carry bag that has been modified from the original Go Bag for more capacity and to fit longer items. Also, the Extended Go Bag features 2 larger external pockets as well as low profile zipped side compartments.
This SOTech Extended Go Bag includes a Foam divider insert. It divides the main Extended Go Bag compartment in two and provides impact protection for whatever you are carrying. For Extended Go Bag use only. Not for the regular SOTech Go Bag.
The main double zippers are mounted internally towards the body incase of zipper blowout during vehicle impact. The Go Bag is comprised of:
- A main compartment with double linked zippers (dimensions: 23 x 8 x 8)
- Internal hydration reservoir slot (canteen not included)
- 4 zippered flat side pockets for small items or documents
- 2 larger zippered external pockets
- MOLLE/PALS attachment webbing on both sides
- Padded contour single shoulder strap with quick-ditch side locking buckle
- Shoulder attachment points and carrying handles on each end
- Made in the U.S. out of military grade cordura cloth down to the webbing and fasteners to specifications of U.S. Special Forces