Cyma M14 EBR RIS Crane Stock Black
The CM032 Full Metal M14 EBR AEG Airsoft Gun is the pinnacle of CYMA's M14 airsoft gun lineup. In the old days, it cost $1000-$1500 for an M14 EBR Kit without the gun! but those days are no more. The CM032 has a full metal body, along with a fully adjustable crane stock, which is where the battery is stored. The RIS rails make it perfect for the addition of accessories like bipods, vertical grips, flashlights, lasers, or cameras. The CM032 EBR features a high quality fully TM compatible gearbox that is fully upgradeable. This is a gun for players looking for a DMR or a capable battle rifle to fully engage adversaries at any distance.
- Full metal aluminum EBR chassis provides a realistic look and feel
- Adjustable EBR style stock provides adjustments for length of pull and cheek riser height
- Top rail is ideal for mounting optics, LAMs and other accessories
- Side and bottom rails provide plenty of additional accessory real estate
- Adjustable M14 style rear sight
- Full metal version 7 gearbox can be easily repaired or upgraded
- Compatible with standard CYMA / Tokyo Marui M14 magazines
- Wired to the crane stock
- FPS: 400
Length: 885mm-990mm, Adjustable
Inner Barrel: ~450mm
Magazine Capacity: 400rds. Works with Matrix, CYMA and other compatible M14 series Airsoft AEG magazines.
Muzzle Velocity: ~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Gearbox: Full Metal Ver 7, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Short Type
Fire Modes: Full / Semi-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type NiMH or similar size 7.4v Lipo recommended (Wired to the handguard with Small Tamiya connector. Battery not included.)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
You may also like
Do you feel like your current BBs are too light for your AEG that they fly everywhere? Order a bag of our 0.25g BBs and watch the trajectory of your BBs fly more straight and level than before.