Tokyo Marui MTR16 GBBR with MWS system
- Realistic blowback: Larger 19mm piston for stronger recoil.
- Durability: New bolt catch mechanism to reduce friction and wear on piston from intense blowback.
- M - LOK Rail System: The aluminum MLOK handgaurd rail system is designed to be lightweight and rigid and includes three types of 3 slots, 5 slots, and 7 slots 20mm picatinny rails that can be easily detached with the supplied hexagonal wrench.
- 16 inch light weight outer barrel: Constructed of aluminum, this barrel is lightweight and can accept a 14 mm reverse screw flash hider or suppressor.
- Comfort: Ambidextrous controls provide ease of use and comfort for the user. The adjustable stock allows for 6 different lengths while the vertical grip is easy to grasp even with the stock is shortened.
- Adjustable Hop Up
- Full auto / semi-automatic
- Length 837 mm / 919 mm (at the maximum stock extension)
- Gun height 250 mm
- Weight 2,676 g (when empty magazine is installed)
- Bullet 6 mm BB (0.2 to 0.25 g)
- Power source Dedicated gas (* 1)
- Number of bullets 20 + 1
- Model name MTR 16
- MTR 16
- Magazine (number of bullets 20)
- M-LOK rail (S / M / L)
- Protective cap
- Handling instructions / instructions
- Scratch prevention seal
- Hexagonal wrenches 2 types
- Charge Tongue rod
- Cleaning rod
- Recovery rod
- BB bullet (0.2 g / 100 shots)
W 930 x H 325 x thickness 110 mm
Item No: TMMTR16