Pro-Arms Elite Force Glock Fiber Optic Sight Set
Make your Elite Force Glock 17 or 19 even more accurate with this inexpensive set of steel fiber optic sights by Pro Arms! Machined from solid steel, this front, and rear sight set creates a highly visible sight picture even in low light conditions. They are also slightly higher than the stock sights, allowing for iron sight usage even with a silencer or tracer unit attached. Once mounted, your Elite Force Glock will be quicker to aim and look more tactical!
Assembly is required. The sight set comes with all the mounting hardware you need. You will need to install the fiber rods yourself, and this is very easily accomplished. You will need to disassemble the slide from the gun and remove the existing sights.
Tools required include:
- Jeweler's crosshead screwdriver
- Metric hex wrench set (1mm and 1.5mm required)
- Razor blade or Xacto knife to cut the fiber rods to size
- Soldering iron or other hot metal apparatus to melt the fiber rod ends into place
- Loctite to secure the mounting screws in place