BCM GUNFIGHTER KAG (Kinesthetic Angled Grip)
BCMGUNFIGHTER KAG (Kinesthetic Angled Grip)
The KAG is the end result of a collaboration between BCM® and Travis Haley, founder of Haley Strategic Partners and inventor of multiple weapons manipulation enhancements in the firearms industry.
Designed to complement modern shooting grips, the Kinesthetic Angled Grip (KAG) uses a biomechanically efficient forward rake to create an interface for positive retention and joint relief to the wrist, elbow, and shoulder, allowing for smooth weapon manipulation without substantial increase to the girth of the weapon system. Textured on both front and back, the profile of the KAG creates a channel for consistent and positive engagement which translates directly into improved efficiency in weapons manipulation and target to target transitions.
- Forward rake gives positive retention when using the "C-clamp" (thumb over bore) method of handguard support
- Works as a rest for supported firing positions
- Slight angle without significant bulk adds just the right amount of relief to the wrist without substantially increasing the girth of the handguard
- Small profile is just enough to get repeatable hand position on weapon forend
- Textured in front and back for positive engagement
- Made in the U.S.A. from high quality, impact-resistant polymers.
You may also like
BCM Gunfighter Keymod Rail Panel Kit 5PK
BCM Gunfighter M-LOK Rail Panel Kit 5PK
VFC BCM Licensed 11.5" MCMR CQB Avalon Electric Rifle AEG Black
BCM Gunfighter Mod 3 Grip for M4 / M16 Airsoft AEG, Black
BCM Gunfighter M-LOK Kinesthetic Angled Grip, Black
VFC BCM Gunfighter M-LOK Vertical Grip Mod 3, Black