|Availability:||Out of stock|
G&G ARP 556 V2S
The incredibly popular ARP 556 in a lower cost polymer body! Includes internal MOSFET protection and 11.1V Lipo compatibility (battery and charger not included).
- Durable carbine receiver with matte anodized finish and stamped G&G roll marks mimics the popular billet style of receiver
- Adjustable PDW style collapsible stock with the stock tube
- 5" M-LOK handguard is compatible with all M-LOK accessories
- Ergonomic motor grip with enhanced trigger guard allows for easier use of the carbine with gloves
- Flat-faced competition style trigger, textured selector switch and mock bolt catch provide the ARP9 with aggressive details
- Integrated MOSFET protects wiring and is programable to fire either 3-round burst or fully automatic
- ETU (enhanced trigger unit) improves trigger response and cyclic rate
Motor: 25000rpm Hi-torque Long axis
Gearbox bearing: 8mm ball bearing
Inner Barrel Length: 128 mm
Magazine: 450 Rounds
Overall Length: 506 mm
Electronic Trigger: Yes
Established in Taiwan in 1986, G&G has always been determined to make the highest quality Airsoft products. G&G continues to find new designs, better materials, and innovative systems to make our products stronger and more competitive. We always focus on customer's needs and we believe that a high-quality product is the best sales pitch. It is our continual goal that our customers can enjoy the best possible experience using our products, and we strive to deliver the best quality product as the key to our success.
Solid gun with amazing rps and trigger response. Good for cqb and bigger maps as long as you move fast. Only complaint that i have is the battery compartment but you can buy a battery compartment extension for under $20.