iPower 11.1V 2600mah Li-Ion Nunchuck 2x
Get the most performance out of your Electric replica with iPower’s 11.1v Li-Ion batteries. The higher voltage supercharges your motor to give you a faster and much more responsive gearbox. Li-Ion batteries offer a significant increase in power and efficiency over NiMH batteries. Li-Ion batteries are very similar to LiPo batteries and behave in roughly the same ways. Li-Ion batteries generally have a slightly higher power density and slightly lower discharge rate allowing you to keep playing for longer.
AEX recommends installing a MOSFET prior to using 11.1v Li-Ions on replicas in order to preserve gearbox components.
WARNING: Li-Ion batteries require a balance charger designed specifically for Li-Ion batteries. Using a charger not designed for Li-Ion batteries will create a chemical imbalance in the battery which could result in injury or destruction of property.
Charger sold separately.
- Higher voltage allows for a faster gearbox cycle, rate of fire, and trigger response over lower voltage counterparts
- 2600mAh capacity lasts for ~2400 shots before needing a recharge
- Able to power most intermediate and higher-end electric replicas
- Pre-installed Mini Tamiya connector for maximum compatibility
- Nunchuck design is meant to fit in rear-wired replicas with an AR-style or similar stock
Length x Width 4.7 x 1.5in
Discharge Rate 10-30C
Connector Type Mini Tamiya
You may also like
5200mAh capacity lasts for ~5000 shots before needing a recharge
Pre-installed Mini Tamiya connector for maximum compatibility
Nunchuck design is meant to fit in rear-wired replicas with an AR-style or similar stock