iPower 7.4V 1400mah 20C AK Stick
Get the most performance out of your Electric replica with iPower’s 7.4v LiPo batteries. LiPo batteries offer a significant increase in power and efficiency over NiMH batteries and have become the standard battery type for most of the airsoft community. 7.4 LiPo batteries have roughly the same output as a 9.6 NiMH battery but are smaller and easier to fit in replicas with restrictive battery space.
WARNING: LiPo batteries require a balance charger designed specifically for LiPo batteries. Using a charger not designed for LiPo batteries will create a chemical imbalance in the battery which could result in injury or destruction of property.
Charger sold separately.
- Higher power density than a 9.6v NiMH battery allowing it to have a larger capacity in a smaller form factor while still retaining roughly equivalent output
- 1400mAh capacity lasts for ~1200 shots before needing a recharge
- Able to power almost all replicas
- Pre-installed Mini Tamiya connector for maximum compatibility
- Stick type design is meant to sit under the dust cover of AK-type replicas or down the buffer tube of AR-type replicas
Length x Width: 7 x 0.5in
Discharge Rate: 20C
Connector Type: Mini Tamiya
You may also like
Don’t just charge your battery out in the open. Put it into an iPower small lipo charge bag to make sure your battery is housed in a fire retardant bag just in case something goes wrong.
Having a hard time finding a battery that can fit under your AK’s dust cover or need one that will fit into a very slender compartment? The iPower 11.1v 1400mah 20c LiPo AK battery offers the slender size yet power of the 11.1v that's ready to go.
1200mAh capacity lasts for ~1100 shots before needing a recharge
Stick type design is meant to sit under the dust cover of AK-type replicas or down the buffer tube of AR-type replicas