CowCow Competition Recoil Buffer Module
The CowCowTech Competition Recoil Buffer set is made from an oleophobic rubber, which prevents the swelling of the ring should it come in to contact with silicon lubricant used on the frame of the pistol. This set is intended to fit over the recoil rod of any M1911/Hi-Capa pistol, and offer shock reduction when the piston reaches the apex of its blowback which will reduce overall wear on pistol parts, or to short stroke the action of the pistol, which results in a faster cycle time. Included in this package are two sets of four degrees of hardness of buffers (45°-Yellow/55°-Red/65°-Blue/75°-Black) as well as steel spacer rings for precise customization within a pistol.
- Manufacturer: Cow Cow Tech
- Model: Competition Recoil Buffer Module for Hi-Capa
- Package Includes: Recoil Buffer Module - 2 of each hardness (45°Yellow/55°Red/65°Blue/75°Black); Steel Spacers
- High-quality anti-oil rubber material
- 4 different hardness (45°Yellow/55°Red/65°Blue/75°Black) in a package
- Serves with stainless steel spacers
- Shock absorption
- Cushion to protect the slide against the frame
Professional installation is recommended. Improper use or installation of upgrade parts are 99% of the time the cause of failures of these items.
Please thoroughly inspect any parts for defects before attempting installation. Due to the high possibility of damage from improper installation, we will not warranty parts after attempting installation.
Item No: CCTTMHC032
Vendor No: CCT-TMHC-032